Saturday, June 23, 2007

More yarn, new yarn and tangled yarn.

As I have been very busy and I've also had a little bit of trouble with posting there has been no new postings lately. So, it's not that I haven't been knitting or spinning.


Yarn from the Brown Sheep Company! 16 beautiful skeins of yarn! I may have to do close ups later...




This is a lame picture of my amazing(not that I'm bragging) handspun yarn. I started with a raw(unwashed) romney fleece that I washed, dyed with kool-aid, carded and spun. I was aiming for a sock-weight yarn, so much for that, I think this is a heavy-worsted yarn.







I decided to start a cardigan last weekend and I love to make my own patterns and I love cables. I'm knitting the front pieces and the back pieces to avoid excess seaming which I hate.








My pom(pomeranian) loves yarn to. All forms of yarn. Cotton, wool, mohair, acrylic, he loves them all. So, I forget to put away my sweater-in-progress and he had at it. :(

No comments: